Are you feeling a little stressed, need resources, or just need another adult to talk to that knows what you are going through?
Support Group meetings are held every month in different counties. The topics for the meetings change and may include subjects such as: dealing with problem behaviors, coping with stress or idea sharing.
Please RSVP and confirm meeting date, time and availability of childcare by calling the County Meeting Coordinator.
- Ashe County: Lynn Robinson, 336 977-2560 or email LynnRobinson@asheaging.org
- Mitchell County: Teresa Emory, 828-682-4772 or toll free 866-448-5781
- Watauga County: Kaaren Hayes, 828-262-6089 or email email@example.com
- Wilkes County: Norma Bouchard, 828-262-6089 or Toll free 866-812-3122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yancey County: Teresa Emory, 828-682-4772 or toll free 866-448-5781
Locations and Meeting Times
- Second Friday of each month at 6:00pm-8pm
- Unitarian Fellowship "House" 381 E. King Street, Boone (Beside the Playhouse)
- Meal and childcare provided with RSVP
Wilkes County: Circle of Parents
- Every Thursday Weekly from September through May: Please contact Norma Bouchard for location and time at email@example.com or call 828-262-6089 or Toll free 866-812-3122