At Parent to Parent Family Support NetworkTM-High Country, we deeply believe that that all children have abilities and gifts to give.
Parent to Parent Family Support NetworkTM - High Country provides free support, caring connections, information and hope to families who have a premature baby, a child with a disability, an emotional or behavioral challenge, a mental illness, a chronic health condition or to families who are grieving the death of a child.
We provide information to help families see the possibilities for their children, and tools so that they can turn that potential into reality.
An Affiliate of Family Support NetworkTM of North Carolina with support from:
- Appalachian State University Reich College of Education
- Children's Developmental Services Agency - Blue Ridge (CDSA)
- Friends of Family Support NetworkTM - High Country
- High Country United Way
- Mitchell County United Way
- Partnerships for Children - Smart Start
Parent to Parent FSN-High Country
Children's Developmental Services Agency
2359 Highway 105
Boone, North Carolina 28607
Toll Free: 866-812-3122